(NAPSI)—People with a gift for giving say that this year, kitchen gadgets are the hot item to give and get.
What’s Cooking In Kitchen Gadgets
One reason may be the many new attractive, practical products now available. Here’s a look at six of the more popular:
1. A cordless electric glass kettle. There’ll be some steamy scenes when you give this elegant glass and brushed stainless steel item.
The 360° cordless kettle lifts from its corded base for easy filling, pouring and serving and has a cool-touch bottom. The concealed heating element is never in contact with the water, so there’s no buildup of objectionable mineral deposits, and with 1,500 watts of power, it boils water faster than a stove or even the microwave. It holds 13/4 quarts, shuts itself off automatically when the water boils and has a comfortable, ergonomic handle. This Chef’sChoice Electric Glass Kettle #682 costs $69.99. Learn more about it at www.chefschoice.com.
3. A great way to improve wine. Accelarate a red wine’s aeration process with the Vinturi Red Wine Aerator. It easily and conveniently enhances the flavor, bouquet and finish of any red wine. The patented design speeds up the breathing process by instantly aerating in the time it takes to pour a glass. Made from specially formulated acrylic with an easy-grip silicone body, it comes with a no-drip stand for properly displaying and keeping wine off surfaces when not in use. A filter screen protects the wine from bits of cork and sediment. Wine just tastes better after aeration because as wine breathes, it opens up and releases its intended aromas and flavors. This device can quickly aerate an entire bottle of wine or one glass at a time. You can find it at www.vinturi.com for $29.99.
4. For a slice of the good life, there’s a rugged, commercial-quality, electric food slicer made of die-cast aluminum. It provides excellent stability and rigidity for accurate slicing, a tilted design for fast, efficient slicing, and a professional metal food pusher.
There’s a high-quality, multipurpose, stainless steel serrated blade 8?” in diameter, a blade cover for reduced friction and easier slicing, and a powerful, cool-running, high-torque motor for continuous, nonstop slicing. The easy-clean design—blade, blade cover, food carriage, food pusher, food deflector and thickness guide plate all remove easily—is matched by the cantilever design that delivers sliced food directly to large trays or platters.
5. Popcorn is a delicious and
healthy way to enjoy snack time. You can eat it plain or indulge with
butter and seasonings. This Air Crazy
Hot Air Popcorn Popper 82418R by
6. Get the real scoop on holiday
cheer with Zeroll, the original scoop of choice for American ice
cream parlors and ice cream lovers since 1935. It’s an excellent tool
for creating nicely rounded ice cream balls—scoop after
scoop—because it features an acclaimed liquid-filled, heat-conductive
handle that responds to the warmth of your hand so ice cream is easily rolled
and released into a smooth round ball. It’s made in the
For further facts on these and other great gifts for the holidays, go to www.chefschoice.com.
This clever kettle boils water faster than the microwave—and then shuts itself off when it’s done.
Food prep is easier with a sharp knife. This knife sharpener with diamond abrasives is a real gem in any kitchen.
The more you appreciate wine, the more you’ll enjoy the difference an aerator can make.
Whether it’s the big roast for your holiday dinner or a sliver of deli meat for your lunch, this quality slicer can deliver the goodies.
Get popping during the holiday season with a new, fun, easy-to-use popcorn popper.
A cool way to celebrate the holidays or any time is with a sweet, round scoop of ice cream delivered by the original heat-conductive ice cream scoop.
Word Count: 861